Are you thinking about bringing the gym to the house to achieve your fitness goals? Well, I got good news. If you’re looking to revamp your workout with a mini-trampoline or want to start exercising for a more healthy body in the convenience of your home, then is definitely helpful to use one of the best bungee rebounders.
Whether you are a beginner or a workout enthusiast, this will provide great benefits for you.
In a Hurry!? Our Top 4 Bungee Rebounders
|JumpSport 370 Pro||Fit Bounce II||LEAPS & REBOUNDS|
|Top Of the Line||Best Overall||Mid-Range||Affordable|
|Weight Limit||Up to 440lbs||300lbs||300lbs||220lbs|
|Warranty||Lifetime on the frame|
5-Years on Mat
1-Year Bungee Cords
|Lifetime Warranty &|
4-Years on Elastic Cords
| Lifetime on |
the Frame –
1-Year on the Cords
mat and legs
|Lifetime on the mat and the frame|
|Made||Germany||USA|| Made in|
China – Designed in UK
|Check Price||Check Price||Check Price||Check Price|
To help you make an informed decision let’s explore the most common concerns and complaints about Bungee rebounders.
Common Bungee Rebounder Concerns
- The metal frame needs to be top-notch, in this case, avoid a frame that uses low carbon steel. So it doesn’t bend when you bounce high & close to the edge.
- A low-quality mat loses tension and cone with use. This leads to feet and ankle pronation. The best material is permatron and Polypropylene (PP) mat. Avoid nylon or a canvas mat.
- Low-quality bungee cord or elastic bands tend to rip too soon with use.
Now that you know what to avoid on bungee cord rebounders, let’s now discuss the three price ranges.
High-end Bungee Rebounders:
We know that high-end product brings quality and excellent materials, but it also comes at a higher price. From my personal experience, if you are serious about exercising then a high-end rebounder is your best choice.
Usually, they go from $400 up to $800. Those tend to last for a long time, are more effective to work out.
These units use a Permatron Mat, a material that is weather-resistant and doesn’t stretch with use. The rebounder will be built on a solid steel frame. You will find a product that has a well-built bungee cord system with quality in mind. All of these will ensure it can withstand rigorous workout routines.
Mid-Range Bungee Rebounder:
It costs roughly around $200 to $400 and is the most popular range in the market. However, if you are more than 200 pounds I would recommend going for a mid-range or high end, as it will provide you better support and the bungee cords will last you longer.
In the affordable price:
I usually found the best-rated to be priced around $60 to $200. These rebounders are good for lighter people, entry-level, or occasional use.
Best Bungee Rebounders To Workout At Home
JumpSport 370 PRO Version
JumpSport is my top recommendation for bungee rebounders in terms of price, durability, and stability. What I liked about this item is that it has 36 premium EnduroLast cords that allows you to manually adjust the firmness level. This feature is great because everyone independently of weight or height in the family can get a comfortable bounce style.
Getting proper tension is key on a bungee rebounder to ensure an effective workout and to provide a smooth bounce. In other words, a person with 300 pounds can’t use the same tension as someone who has only 100 pounds. With JumpSport you are not going to deal with that issue instead you will be able to choose from 7 different tensions so that everyone in the family can bounce safely.
An important feature to be aware of is the JumpSport 370 frame measures about 35.5” in diameter with a jumping surface of 27 inches. For some, this can be a little small bouncing area if you are taller than 6 feet.
Other than that, I love the stability and the fact that you don’t need to lubricate springs to have a silent bounce. So, you can be in your living room or watching television, and you will be bouncing in silence. It also has a padded mat for improving safety.
Other amazing features are:
- In the package, you get a 4-in-1 video for workout routines so you can ensure you will be making progress.
- The EnduroLast Cord has been tested for 1.2 million bounce cycles compared to competitors that only got 100 to 300 thousand bounce cycles. This means it will last longer in optimal shape. On top of that, the cords are backed up by a 4-year warranty.
- It is designed with non-tip arched legs that will give you stable bounces, so you can have peace of mind while bouncing.
- You will receive this unit preinstalled, and it is easy to assemble because you just need to screw the legs to the mainframe. So even if you are a senior or beginner, you can assembly it by yourself.
Related article: JumpSport 370 PRO Version Full Review
Here is the Cadillac of bungee rebounders, the top of the line brand bungee rebounder very well to consider if you are really serious about aerobic exercises with extremely comfortable and fun equipment.
What I like about this brand is that it truly delivers a great soft bounce where you can bounce high without any worries. Apart from that, the manufacturer allows you to customize and personalize the bungee cords’ tension for a more effective and comfortable workout. This will improve your safety and allow a more effective workout.
I also like that you have the option to fold the rebounder for storage. The legs can be unscrewed for this purpose. Though a 49″ frame will use a bit of space in your house, it is preferable as it provides a larger jumping surface to work with.
Other great features on this rebounder:
- To help you achieve your workout goal, you get a 30-day free trial to Bellicon’s online workout video platform, so it will give you workout routines to maximize the benefits of working out on it.
- Shipped to you fully assembled so that you can start jumping as soon as it arrives. It will not waste your time and energy just to set it up.
- It has five bungee cords that can withstand up to 440 lbs. maximum.
- Amazing bounce style. This rebounder gets your body fit in a very fun way.
LEAPS & REBOUNDS
With the Leaps rebounder, you will enjoy the benefits of rebounding from the comfort of your home. It uses bungee cords with a cover and a carbon steel frame that will provide you a safe, sturdy, and quiet bounce.
What I like about this unit is that it is made out of a basket-woven Polypropylene (PP) mat. This material is well-known for lessening stretch when you bounce on it and will maximize its resistance against you. The mat is also UV resistant, so you are assured the mat will not get toasted if you keep it outside.
Like the others above, here are other cool features of this rebounder:
- The bungee cords are made out of elastic latex rubber that will give a smooth bounce experience. It will lessen the impact, so it is gentle to your joints and muscles.
- 30-day return policy and a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer for the frame and legs.
FIT BOUNCE PRO II
Fit bounce Pro II is made by Maximus life manufacturer a well-known brand of rebounders and the manufacturer of the Maximus Pro springs rebounder, one of the most versatile in the market.
This rebounder unit comes with a strong polypropylene mat and 40 inches high-grade stainless steel frame. Like others in this list, it delivers a soft and smooth bounce. You will love that the legs are collapsible to allow to be folded flat in a matter of seconds rather than needing to screw it and unscrew it for storage. The frame also folds in half like a taco for easy transport.
I also like to see that many people online find the included DVDs are a great addition since it helps to keep the workout momentum as your fitness level progresses. It is rated by multiple users as a fun and challenging workouts.
Other cool features and extras in the package are:
- FREE 3 months access to 100s streaming rebounding workout videos
- No assembly required
- Neat half folding design for easy storage or travel
- The stability balance bar is available to buy separately
JumpSport 250 In-Home Cardio Fitness Rebounder
The JumpSport 250 is one of the most popular mid-range models of this brand. It features a quality Permatron mat and a 39-inch frame for a secure and smooth bounce. It uses EnduroLast 2 elastic cords and it is compatible with EnduroLast 3, which are more durable cords, for an easy upgrade for your bungee system.
I also love the arched leg because it provides even more stability than others in the market. It is lighter compared to others so it’s easy to move around the house.
Other great facts about this rebounder are:
- The Bungee cords on this unit are tested for 400K bounce cycles which is pretty good for this price range
- Support up to 250 pounds
- It is super lightweight (22lbs)
- The package comes with a Basic workout DVD to help your start on this fun journey
- Available handlebar if you need to perform a more vigorous workout
Are you looking for an entry-level rebounder at an affordable price? Well, you may check out the list below for what I consider to be the best of the bunch.
DARCHEN 450 lbs. Mini Trampoline
This equipment is safe to use and adequate for every person as it has six heavy-duty legs that can withstand up to 450 pounds. The mat is made out of Polypropylene (PP) like the Leaps & Rebounds rebounder. It comes with the standard 40” frame, and it is easy to clean.
The Darchen mini trampoline is great if you need to store it after use, even if it cannot be folded, you can easily hide it anywhere in the house. Though you might need help if you will assemble this trampoline for the first time.
HOMEOW Fitness Trampoline
If you want a rebounder with a balance bar, this one is for you. I personally recommend a rebounder with a balance bar if you are a beginner since it will help with your balance and perform more vigorous workouts.
It has a T-shaped handle covered with a foam pad that is attached and adjustable between three levels. The handle can also be removed if you prefer to. It also has an anti-slip footpad. These features will give you an assurance that you are safe as they can prevent the risk of accidents. Whether you are a beginner or if your children want to jump on it, it will be safe to use.
I also love the fact that the rubber feet are soft and the bungee cords provide a soft and smooth bounce. As an adult, it will help you bounce quietly. You can also check below other features that will help you decide.
- It can handle up to 440 pounds.
- It has thickened steel pipe that will help you be steady and safe.
Marcy Cardio Trampoline Trainer
Marcy Cardio company in general has a strong presence in the fitness industry and its rebounders are not the exception. This trampoline is the #1 top seller of affordable fitness trampolines on Amazon.
Like the HOMEOW trampoline, it also has a large handrail with it too. As mentioned before, a handlebar will help you jump safely, especially if you are a beginner, or for your children. It also has a compact design that will not take much space in your house.
This unit is a great entry-level but please be aware that it will not last you as one in a mid-range or high-end price rebounder.
The Marcy Cardio rebounder can be folded, granting the option to bring it with you anywhere you might go. So, you can work out even if you are on vacation or even while watching television.
This trampoline has a protective cover and six supporting legs that can accommodate people weighing up to 250 pounds. So, you will enjoy bouncing on it without compromising your safety.
Some of the Benefits of a Rebounder
- Using a bungee rebounder in your daily routine will help you reduce the ballistic impacts of jogging or running on pavement.
- Help you activate your lymphatic system to naturally detox, unlike any other exercise.
- It will boost your blood circulation which will help you feel more energized which in turn may reduce stress and the risk of hardening the arteries.
- According to ACE, jogging on a rebounder is as effective as running at a pace of 6 miles per hour in terms of calorie consumption.
I like Bungee Rebounders because of the smoother and quieter bounce. The bungee cords provide a comfortable and quiet bounce without the need for lubrication like rebounders that use springs. But, be aware that in terms of longevity you will be better served with a spring system since bungee cords wear out with use.
At the end of the day, it’s a matter of your goal and your personal preference. If you are really serious about achieving your fitness goals, and you remember the saying quality over quantity, go for the high-end models. If you still want to attain the benefit of rebounding but do not want to hurt your wallet, you can choose a mid-range or even an entry-level rebounder.
Thank you for reading and I hope you have found value and this article has saved you some time in your research. If you have any questions please leave us your comments below and I will be more than happy to answer.