Looking for affordable workout equipment that you can use for multiple workouts at home? well, a gym resistance band is a great option. You can use this exercise equipment for body definition, build muscle, and even lose weight. In this review, I will show you the top best home gym resistance bands to consider.
This type of equipment is suitable for working out various body muscles both on the upper and lower body. The resistance bands are equipped with varying resistance levels that challenge the body for optimal results and they are even more versatile than weights.
Things to Consider Before you Buy a Resistance Bands
If you are considering adding resistance bands to your home workout routine, I highly suggest looking for something comfortable and user-friendly. If you are also a beginner, choose one that offers training or how to start a booklet. It is important to be aware of the tension level, weight limits, lengths, accessories, and last but not least, quality to ensure your money is well invested.
Without Further Ado, Let’s start
10 Best Home Gym Resistance Bands
Best High-End & Our Top Pick
1. BodyBoss 2.0 – Full Portable Home Gym Workout Package
When it comes to high-end resistance bands, BodyBoss 2.0 systems are one of the top sellers with more than 350,000 customers. If you’re in the market for an affordable resistance band that you can share with your wife for workout purposes, this right here is the jackpot. The resistance band can withstand up to 500 pounds of force. This portable gym is truly for anybody at any fitness level. With a variety of essential accessories that you will need when performing different exercises.
It comes with the VectorFit platform that makes this product stand out. So, you don’t need to look for a doorway, branch, or any solid structure to hang the bands. The package consists of the resistance band, collapsible bar, and handles.
The base makes it easy for anyone, including seniors and beginners to use since it is comfortable to workout with. This resistance band set is suitable for working out the entire body, and you can also create a varying resistance level adding multiple bands to each side for the best workout results.
If that’s not enough, you’ll also like that it comes with
- Access to their YouTube channel designed to tone and build all your major muscle groups. You can also join their virtual gym community to connect with trainers 1 in 1 session or to live group classes for an extra cost (around $4.99 a month).
- It really mimics a real gym for a one time cost
- Can be used by heavy people weighing 300 and above pounds
- The kit is foldable so you can easily store it and has a lightweight design
- You will be buying a product from a reputable company that also offers a great Customer Service
Related article: BodyBoss 2.0 Full Review
2. Gorilla Bow Portable Version
This is one of the most multifunctional gym equipment you can get for your home workouts. There are multiple workouts that you can comfortably perform with this resistance band, a great deal for people with limited gym space. If you have specific body muscles that you want to tone or generally want to lose weight, this gym resistance band will help you achieve the results.
It is flexible to use on various body muscles such as the abs, glute, arms, legs, to name a few. The best part is that you can use the waistband alone or incorporate other cardio and toning workouts like lunges, squats, bench presses while reducing joint stress.
The installation of the bands is pretty simple as you just need to pull the end of the band around the Bow Claw. There are two bow claw slots so you just need to insert the end of the band one each claw slot.
The best part is:
- The Gorilla Bow offer different packages to accommodate everyone with different fitness level.
- Features an aircraft-grade all-aluminum construction to hold mostly everyone as it can comfortably accommodate a person with a weight of 300 pounds.
- The entire unit weighs 6lbs. With a capacity of up to 350lbs of tension.
- The kit comes with four bands that adjust to four resistance levels.
- Comes with two years warranty plus 90 days money refund
- Their Official website is full of cool workout training videos
- They also offer one-time virtual training sessions for an extra cost
Related article: Gorilla Bow- Full Review…
3. TRX All-in-one Suspension Training
Like the BodyBoss system, the TRX is one of the most popular brands in the resistance bands industry and the reason is simple, their resistance bands work and offer premium quality. Even physicians are incorporating TRX resistance bands as a rehabilitation tool to treat Adults with chronic back pain.
This suspension training tool works for any level, from beginner to fitness pro. If you are serious about improving your strength and can afford it, this system is to be considered. The design is super lightweight and portable.
It is a perfect tool if you have limited time to workout or space concerns.
The TRX is a power suspension band for training the core. It truly can help you increase your muscles and develop a better definition.
Training with a quality resistance band reduces the chances of injury and because it is also easy to use allows you to train longer and harder.
With this brand you also get:
- 6-Months of free access to the TRX premium app
- Support Up To 350 Pounds of Resistance
- Extremely Portable – Only 2 pounds weight
- A product rated 5 stars by more than 3,000 enthusiastic reviewers
Related Article: TRX Suspension Trainer Full Review
4. Tension Toner – Resistance Band Patented Home Gym
Are you vowing to make time for you? If so, then this can be your ticket to become your better version. The Tension Toner is our Mid-Range Resistance bar set. It is simple to use and the resistance will definitely challenge all major muscles.
This brand has a unique patented design that allows you to workout against the resistance within the bar. In other words, it is so effective because you will have to pull at the same time performing resistance training workout. It is amazing and may sound easy but in reality, it is a bestial exercise.
The package includes a balance bar, two bands, and an instruction booklet.
On top of that, you also will appreciate:
- This unit is ideal to travel since it weighs only two pounds and is TSA compliant.
- The company also is giving its customers 12 weeks of workout program for Free so you don’t lose motivation.
- It comes with a unique Compaq Design, it is latex-free and the handle is sweat-resistance
5.Bodygym Core System Portable Home Gym
If you are looking for the best inexpensive Portable Home gym resistance bands, here you have it. The Body Gym System is effective, budget-friendly, and suitable for beginners, intermediate and seniors or people with disabilities who cannot stand and move around.
The BodyGym system is versatile. You can start playing around with it and quickly you will be improving strength and toning. The manufacturer recommends training at least 9 minutes a day for rehab and to Increase Mobility and Flexibility.
The bar weighs around 3 pounds and You will love to see all the poses and exercises are printed right in there. With these resistance bands, you can easily substitute a couple of gym equipment such as a squat rack and bench press.
For an under $50 resistance band set, you will love:
- The High-Quality Latex Resistance Band
- The 2 workout DVDs. The #1 is led by the legendary Marie Osmond which people find it fun and invigorating. DVD #2 with additional 250 minutes of exercises that you can start right away
- You also will receive a workout Guidebook, carrying bag, and a tape measure to track your progress
6. BQYPOWER Pilates Bar Kit with Resistance Band $19.99
If you love to incorporate yoga in your workouts, then I bet you will love this resistance band set, since it comes with an extra Pilates stick. This means that this resistance band is good for toning the body, facilitating the fat-burning process, and stretching your body after and before workouts.
While Pilates studios can be invigorating, for some, attaching to a strict workout schedule can also be stressful. The BQYpower (about $20) offers a similar workout and you can train from the comfort of your home.
The resistance band is flexible since you can use it to target a wide range of body muscles both on upper and lower body sections. The Pilates sticks are detachable from the elastic for easy packing and carrying the kit if you want to work out outdoors.
- Ergonomic foot grips so you can focus on your exercises
- The pack is excellent for yoga and Pilates moves
- It targets both lower and upper body muscles
7. Fusion Motion Portable Gym
Burn fat while building muscles and toning the body with this magnificent resistance band at the comfort of your home. The resistance band kit comes with great accessories essential for various workouts that target both lower and upper body areas. The set is constructed with heavy-duty materials crafted to endure different workouts, including those that require high intensity.
For beginners or those who need guidance on how to work out with this resistance band system, the package comes with:
- A booklet with over 200 workout guides to use.
- Has a handlebar that provides a good gripping surface so you can focus on workouts.
Other Great Alternatives
8. NYPOT Bow Portable Home Gym – Resistance Bands Workout Kit
Are you looking for a way to build abs and biceps without investing in weightlifting equipment? Well, you can get this gym resistance band from NYPOT Bow. The resistance band is comfortable to use from multiple areas and is also portable, and apart from building upper body muscles, you can also utilize it for lower body workouts. In short, this is full-body workout equipment.
The package comes with four resistance bands and a handlebar essential for improving your hand grip when stretching. The material constructions of this resistance band are quite strong as it can be used by a person weighing up to 400 pounds. So, you can fearlessly carry out your preferred workout routines with it.
- The kit has a handlebar system for gripping
- Has premium quality materials
- The equipment comes with a carrying bag
- Can work out with a person weighing 400 pounds and more
9. Youlisn Resistance Bands with Foam Handle
One feature that stands out on these resistance bands is that you don’t need to pin them on the ground with your foot. Thus, this, in return, helps you to focus more on your workout. Other than that, the resistance bands are great for full-body workouts and as such you don’t need to lift weights if you want to build abs and biceps.
The resistance bands have three tension adjustment levels that create resistance for more challenging workout forms. The resistance bands are quite flexible and you can use them to work out from anywhere, including outdoors.
- The handles have memory foam to ensure you maintain a good grip even with sweaty hands
- Have three resistance levels to choose from
- The resistance bands offer multiple workout modes
- Are comfortable to workout with
10. Lewin Fitness Platform -Resistance Band
This resistance band is rated among the most versatile gym equipment for people who don’t have enough space to buy multiple workout items, or if you are budget cautious. The fact that you can use this resistance band to carry out various workouts makes it a good choice. The best part is the package as it comes with 30 pieces of resistance bands to exchange when working out to create additional resistance as well.
You can comfortably workout from any area with this resistance band since it does not require any power connection when using whatsoever. For beginners, learn how to work out with this equipment with the available USB loaded with workout programs that comes with the kit.
- The resistance band comes with 30 bands to interchange when working out
- You can do up to 150 workouts for both upper and lower body areas
- It comes with a USB for workout guides
- The equipment comes with a platform to step on when working out
Are Resistance Bands Effective for Weight Loss and Belly Fat?
The resistance band is so effective that exercising with it, according to a research journal published by the Menopause division of the North America Medical Society, was confirmed to be an effective, easily accessible, and cost-efficient intervention for improving age-associated health complications, especially in women.
That aside, the Seattle Times published an article showcasing different medical and fitness experts testifying to the advantage of getting the resistance band. Are you still doubting the prowess of the band?
These are our top Ten best gym resistance bands that you can use to work out at home. The resistance bands are quite versatile to workout either at home or traveling. They allow you to train your body muscles and still save you some money.
You don’t need to buy multiple workout equipment that targets different body muscles as these resistance bands do the work.
I hope I have helped you find the resistance band that suits your needs the most.
To Your workout Success!