With the global pandemic and the second-wave in town, fitness enthusiasts already know the home gym is the way to go. Those who intend on keeping an active lifestyle already know the home gym is here to stay. Now that we are all on the same page about exercising at home, we should start discussing ways to go about it. In our Fusion Motion portable gym review, we provide answers to the following questions:
Fusion Motion Review
I believe these are the crucial questions you might have in your mind. But at the end of this article, if you still have any question, I have not provided an answer to, kindly ask in the comment section I’d answer immediately.
Now, let’s begin.
What is the Fusion Motion portable gym?
The fusion motion portable gym is a versatile, multi-functional, cost-effective, and portable gym equipment. The number of exercises you can perform with the fusion motion are limitless.
In fact, the manufacturer gives you an instruction booklet that contains over 200 exercises you can perform with this equipment. The number of exercises you can perform is not limited to that though, it is way more than 200.
The fusion motion would also save you from burning a huge hole in your pocket. It not only saves you thousands of dollars that would otherwise be spent on weights and other strength training equipment but also cuts expensive gym membership subscriptions away.
The ability to focus on specific body parts is also a great advantage of the fusion motion.
Lest I forget, the fusion motion only weighs 17 pounds, ensuring ultimate portability. I need not say much, the fusion motion is a great kit that’d be very beneficial to you.
On purchase of the fusion motion portable gym, you get:
- A fusion motion base
- 4 resistance bands (2 normal and 2 strong bands)
- 2 dynamic pulse attachments
- 2 dynamic push-up handles
- 1 fusion bar/ squat rack
- An ab roller wheel
- 1 door anchor
- 1 fusion storage bag
- And an additional training booklet which includes over 200 exercises.
Who is the fusion motion best for?
Is it best for beginners, seniors, fitness pros, or women only?
The fusion motion is a piece of equipment that is beneficial to everyone. If you are an advanced trainer who wants to keep fit during these trying times, the fusion motion would allow you to do a full-body workout. Oh, you’re a beginner and you feel overwhelmed by the equipment? Put your mind at rest. This kit can play a crucial role in your fitness journey.
The fusion motion was designed in a way that anybody can benefit from it, be it a senior, a female, beginner, or fitness pro. But to be honest, the fusion motion was created with the following people in mind:
- People who lead very busy lives.
- Some users hate touching equipment used by others especially in the moist environment of the gym.
- People who travel a lot.
- People who don’t feel like working out in front of others.
What are the fusion motion portable gym pros and cons?
- It is extremely lightweight.
- Crafted with a steel-reinforced frame to support a heavier workout.
- It can support a weight of up to 290 pounds.
- Compact saving a lot of valuable space.
- Easy to assemble.
- Easy to use by both beginners and advanced trainers
- The fusion motion comes with a detailed training booklet to guide you during your workout.
- The types of exercise you can perform on the fusion motion are limitless.
- The fusion motion does not come with video instructions.
- Some instructions in the workout booklet seem kind of unclear.
How can you make the most advantage of the fusion motion?
To get the most of the fusion motion portable gym you need not spend extra subscribing to online gym communities, all you need to do is follow the exercise booklet that you get with this kit on purchase. The booklet contains over 200 exercises to guide you, especially if you are new to the use of the portable gym, we recommend following its directions.
With time and prolonged use, you can even evolve some exercises to make them more challenging. This kind of option makes your workout less boring.
Unfortunately, the fusion motion does not have a catalog of videos to guide you through your workout session like some of its competitors. But you can check YouTube for a wide array of videos of different exercises you can perform with the kit.
What goals can you accomplish with the fusion motion?
Toning and Building Muscles
Most, if not all of us, want toned muscles, perkier butts, firmer skin, etc. Well, lucky you, as you will see different exercises for muscle toning and building in the free booklet that you get when purchasing this kit.
But for you to see substantial results you have to be consistent with your workout sessions. Remember that muscles can’t grow overnight so don’t give up hope when you don’t see quick results.
If weight loss is your own goal, then lucky you, I say again. The fusion motion would bring you to the goal of your weight loss journey faster than you expect. As said earlier, you would see exercises you can do for weight loss in the workout booklet given on the purchase of the kit.
As usual, you have to be consistent with your workout routine before you get appreciable results. Fats don’t disappear overnight or in a week. They are stubborn and that means to get rid of them, you have to be extremely consistent.
What are others saying about this product?
While I personally think the fusion motion is one of the best alternatives to an expensive gym membership and all other hassles that come with the gym, other people don’t think so.
- A set of people who agree with me testified about the cost-effectiveness, portability, and efficiency of the equipment.
- Another set of people also commended the fact that the fusion motion can be used to perform a wide variety of exercises. This ensures that you don’t get bored from repetition like the use of other gym equipment.
- Some other people completely disagree with the above though. For some reason, they believe the fusion motion can help with massive bodybuilding and they get disappointed when they don’t get that.
- Other users also complained that the instructions in the workout booklet seem vague and they also complained about the slightly misleading setup instructions that come with the kit. Hopefully, the manufacturers improve those parts.
For more customer reviews and the latest price from the Amazon store, click here…
What other alternative is there?
Fusion vs BodyBoss
If for one reason or the other the fusion motion is not really what you want to go for, a great alternative is the BodyBoss 2.0. The BodyBoss 2.0 is the pioneer of the portable gym and they actually raised over $1,000,000 on Kickstarter and Indiegogo. Here is a quick comparison between both the BodyBoss and the Fusion Motion.
They are both 17 pounds and both compact.
The fusion motion has a steel reinforced bar which makes sure you can involve in a heavy workout without fear of it snapping. The BodyBoss 2.0 handlebar is not that strong.
Equipment in kit
The fusion motion comes with an ab roller wheel and static handles for push up. The BodyBoss 2.0 comes with everything in the Fusion motion arsenal except those two.
The BodyBoss 2.0 has videos and streaming workout services to guide you through your workout session. The Fusion motion provides a workout booklet instead.
Gyms are closed globally, preventing lots and lots of people from attaining their fitness goals. Starting a home gym might seem expensive at first but with innovative products such as the fusion motion portable gym, those worries can be laid to rest.
The fusion motion portable gym is a great tool if you are seeking an active lifestyle with a crammed schedule. The fusion motion gives you an option of using the machine in different settings and it also saves you the cost of an expensive gym membership. Get yours here…
To Your Workout Success,